OPEN DAY – Thursday 5th October 2017
Are you thinking about which school to send your child to in September 2018? Why don’t you have a look at St Andrew’s Church of England Primary School. You’ll be surprised by what we offer.
- A safe, caring and happy learning environment.
- A school where everyone knows your child’s name.
- An education rooted in the Christian experience.
- Wrap-around care: 7.45am – 8.50am and 3.20pm – 6.00pm.
- A school that strives to tailor the curriculum to your child’s needs.
- A broad, challenging and fun curriculum.
Doors open at 9.20
Headteacher’s presentation at 9.30am