Is your child starting school in September 2017?
If you have applied for your child to join us in September 2017 then you can expect the following:
- You have completed the on-line application form at: https://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/education/schoolsandcolleges/admissions/primary/home.aspx
- Your application will be considered by the admissions team at Staffordshire County Council.
- You will receive notification of your child’s school place on Tuesday 18th April 2017 either by email or by 2nd class post.
- If you have been successful and your child is offered a place at St Andrew’s we will write to you straight away.
- You will receive a welcome pack containing a warm welcome from the head teacher, a St Andrew’s parent handbook, an invitation to meet the Reception Class team and other parents in your child’s year group, an invitation for your child to attend a short visit and another invitation for your child to attend a longer visit, which includes staying for lunch. You will also receive a home-school agreement and data collection sheets.
- Your child starts school full time on Wednesday 6th September 2017.