Open Morning – Thursday 22nd November 2018
Parents and carers of children looking to start a Reception class in September 2019, are welcome to attend an open morning on Thursday 22nd November 2018.
The open morning begins at 9.30am. Mr Hayward, the headteacher, will give a brief talk about the school and then parents and carers will be taken on a tour of the school. This is a great opportunity for families, new to the school, to get to know this thriving village school.
Did you know:
- St Andrew’s has 175 pupils on roll
- We are conveniently close to Stafford – just 10 minutes from town
- We have a before and after school club called CHILL
- Visitors often comment on the excellent ethos of the school
- We offer a broad and rich curriculum
- St Andrew’s results have improved year on year
Come and join us and see for yourself.